Estate Planning Services
McKenzie Law Associates offer a full range of estate planning services.
Proper estate planning involves a careful coordination of beneficiary designations for life insurance, 401(k) and IRA accounts. Experienced estate planning attorneys examine carefully, how clients hold title to residence, banking and brokerage accounts and suggest changes, when necessary, to insure that Wills and Trust documents actually cover the assets that they are intended to protect. Experienced estate planning attorneys stand behind their Wills and Trusts, and offer to help families with probate services when a loved one dies.
- General and Limited Powers of Attorney
- Revocable Trusts
- Irrevocable Trusts
- Life Insurance Trusts (which may be revocable or irrevocable)
- Living Trusts
- IRA Trusts and IRA Planning
- Financial Powers of Attorney
- Advance Directives
- Specialized Estate Planning for Blended Families and Seniors
- Preparation of Estate Tax Returns and Gift Tax Returns in conjunction with an approved accountant